Monday, December 6, 2010

Small Improvements in Financing to Spur Franchise Sales Boom

I have published a few blog posts this year about how to find the necessary financing for a franchise when the traditional lenders aren't working for you. In July I covered Benetrends who will help you convert your retirement account into cash for your business (tax and penalty free). In September I wrote about FranFund who provides a service similar to Benetrends but can also help with more traditional loan packages. I just read this article on the PR Newswire about franchise financing improvements that will help more people find franchise financing and open their doors for business.

Before deciding to post this PR Newswire article by Mark Siebert, I looked into his bio. He has been in franchising since 1985 and has taught graduate-level courses on franchising. I trust that Mr. Siebert knows what he's talking about and I am excited for my clients that have the drive and desire to be business owners but until now lacked the financial resources to buy a franchise. Let's get started on your franchise search process now!

Small Improvements in Financing to Spur Franchise Sales Boom

No comments:

Post a Comment